Monday, January 30, 2006

Jonah's Penguin Movie

We had a movie night this weekend. We saw March of the Penguins and lots of penguins died in it. That was sad. My favorite part was when they showed pictures of a snow storm and lots of penguins grouped together. That was my favorite part. Have you seen the March of the Penguins before?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jonah-
I saw March of the penguins too, in fact I was sitting right next to you when I saw it. I liked the parts where the little baby penguins were sitting under tyhe mom and dad to stay warm. I love you.

Dad

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jonah, I didn't see the movie yet but i really want to. I'm SO GLAD you're finally using your blog again!
I think you're awesome, that was fun last night when we hung out. love, uncle jared

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't watched March of the Penguins. I'm giving you a game that you have to trace the dots to where I am because I hided in bushes. I really want to see March of the Penguins. Did you get March of the Penguins for christmas? I'm going to go draw a penguin now. In two days in Groundhog Day. They live underground have you seen one before?

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home