View my complete profile
posted by Erin @ 1:51 PM
Awesome joke Jonah! I loevd it.Roxcy- I really like your book list, I really liked the American girls when I was your age. Ben says hi, and he wants to play with you guys.~Megan
Jonah (I mean Michael), I think that is my favorite joke. -- Aunt Gabby
i loved what you said Megan. I am really smart. I like drawing pictures and looking at pictures in books. I can't wait to play with Ben. Aunt Gabby, I made that joke up.-Jonah
Finally, a member of the Stanley family who has good jokes to tell.Luvs & kisses, Uncle James
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Awesome joke Jonah! I loevd it.
Roxcy- I really like your book list, I really liked the American girls when I was your age.
Ben says hi, and he wants to play with you guys.
~Megan
Jonah (I mean Michael), I think that is my favorite joke.
-- Aunt Gabby
i loved what you said Megan. I am really smart. I like drawing pictures and looking at pictures in books. I can't wait to play with Ben. Aunt Gabby, I made that joke up.
-Jonah
Finally, a member of the Stanley family who has good jokes to tell.
Luvs & kisses, Uncle James
Post a Comment
<< Home