My Favorite Books
Here are a list of my favorite books:
1. The Tail of Emily Windsnap
2. A to Z Mysteries
3. Cam Jansen
4. Encyclopedia Brown
5. Peter Rabbit
6. Princess Collection
7. Read Aloud Rhymes for the Very Young
8. Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle
9. American Girl Books
-ROXCY

8 Comments:
I'm a little disappointed that there isn't more science fiction on this list. I mean, where's Asimov, Clarke, and that scion of sci-fi, Orson Scott Card? These parents are of questionable parenting merit.
Luvs and kisses, Uncle James
Cousin Robin, I am 6. I like Encyclopedia Brown lots. I would have put it second on my list but they weren't in an order.
Grandma Mac, I read books all the time on the bus.
Aunt Liz, I would put that third on my list, but like I said to Robin, they weren't in order. We made a nature girl home with rocks on our playground.
Jeff, MaKenna can come over to play.
Uncle James, Did you forget who wrote this blog? I'm not putting ADULT books on this list.
-Roxcy
Grandma Mac, I wish you would come for Thanksgiving. I love you.
-Jonah
Jonah, Sometimes I think you are silly. Where did you get that joke? Probaly from your Dad. He has a lot of silly jokes!
Grandpa Mac
Roxcy,
I also like the books you listed. What are your favorite places to visit in New York?
Here are my top five:
1. The Ben Blair house
1. The Jared Stanley house
1. The Josh Stanley house
2. Ellis Island
3. The Temple
4. Grand Central Station
5. Yankee Stadium
Thanks for sharing your special ideas.
I hope to see your family soon.
Grandpa Mac, I like Ellis Island too. Jonah didn't get that joke from our dad, he just made it up. -Roxcy
He does have a lot of silly jokes, but he didn't make it up, I did. It's not very funny, but it's kind of funny. -Jonah
Roxcy- What is your favorite American Girl book? You should tell Grandma Kelly to bring you American Girl books this Thanksgiving and we can read them together. What is your favorite halloween book? What about your favorite Christmas book?
Elizabeth, My favorite American Girl is Josefina. I like the books, but I like Kirsten the doll. My favorite Halloween book is Trick or Treat. My favorite Christmas book is The Nutcracker.
-Roxcy
Post a Comment
<< Home