View my complete profile
posted by Erin @ 3:22 PM
Jonah, you are full of jokes. I think of everyone in the world you are the craziest. I like your blog.
Knock, knockWho's thereUte.Ute who?Ute wanna do a dobey dance with me?
Hey Jonah, how did the farmer transport his cows? His MOOO-ving van.
Jonah-I love your jokes. You are so funny.Dad
Jonah that joke was SWEET. When I was little I always thought your dad told the funniest jokes.(ask him about 101 pink ping-pong balls) Robbles I like your story you're writing, I hope you write more! FYI(for your information) we are coming up this weekend to pick apples, you should come!Love, Jared
Roxcy and Jonah, I love your blogs! You guys are cool.
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
Jonah, you are full of jokes. I think of everyone in the world you are the craziest. I like your blog.
Knock, knock
Who's there
Ute.
Ute who?
Ute wanna do a dobey dance with me?
Hey Jonah, how did the farmer transport his cows? His MOOO-ving van.
Jonah-
I love your jokes. You are so funny.
Dad
Jonah that joke was SWEET. When I was little I always thought your dad told the funniest jokes.(ask him about 101 pink ping-pong balls)
Robbles I like your story you're writing, I hope you write more!
FYI(for your information) we are coming up this weekend to pick apples, you should come!
Love, Jared
Roxcy and Jonah, I love your blogs! You guys are cool.
Post a Comment
<< Home