Sunday, October 16, 2005

Ella Enchanted 2

Here's part of a book I'm writing. I love the movie Ella Enchanted and I thought I should write Ella Enchanted 2:

Once upon a time two babies were born. There names were Emily and Ethen of Frell. They were the prince and princess. They were to be given gifts. Ella and Char, their mom and dad (the King and Queen) were admiring them when they heard a THUMP! Down the chimney came Lucinda, Ella's fairy godmother! (She always gave terrible gifts).
She said, "Where are those babies?"
She found the babies in the closet. They were crying.
She said to Emily, "I give you the gift of obedience."
Then she picked up Ethen . . . . .
to be continued . . .

3 Comments:

Blogger Salem said...

Wow, that's a really good beginning of a story. I hope the fairy godmother gives gives ethan a really good present, like a tuna fish sandwich or maybe some socks.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roxcy-
I loved reading this story. I cant wait to read the rest.

Dad

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roxcy,
I can't wait to hear what the gift will be for Ethan. Maybe it will be the gift of turning things you don't like into frogs. Then Ethan could turn Lucinda into a frog.
My favorite line was: "They were to be given gifts." My favorite Roxcy is. . . YOU. Love, Grandma Mac

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home