Jonah's Dream
Last night I had a dream. We were in our house and it was Halloween and there were witches marching around the house. And a couple of times I fell down on a big white thing that was like some things in my house (baseboards) and I kept falling on them and I was scared all the time when I fell down and one time I fell out the door. And Roxcy was there. And I was saying a prayer and the people in Halloween town were like, "Jonah's saying a prayer. Jonah's saying a prayer." And that's all.

6 Comments:
Cool Blog Jonah! I like doing the Dobey dance with you. I have lots of dreams too.
Jonah, what a spooky dream. I'm glad you were saying your prayers. I really like your blog. I especially liked your joke because I could hear your voice.
Allow me to decode your dream, dear Jonah. The witches represent Uncle Dave, marching around the town, threatening people not to deep fry turkeys for Thanksgiving.
The baseboards represent baseboards. Duh.
Roxcy represents Roxcy, because she'll always be there to catch you when you fall.
Glad I could help you with your dreams, now you know where to turn in the future.
Luvs and kisses, Uncle James
Jonah-
That sounds like a scary dream. Im glad you prayed. You should have called me too, I would have come and help you beat up the witches. Tonight lets wrestle.
Dad
Do you think your dream means that you should be a witch for halloween so you can scare all the other kids? Make sure you get lots of candy for me this halloween, and then dont eat any of it until I come for Thanksgiving- isnt that a great idea!?!
Dear Jonah and Roxcy,
Thank you for making this blog and talking to us all. It's nice to hear your voices and to read what you are thinking about.
Love, Gramma Kelly
Post a Comment
<< Home