Sunday, November 13, 2005

Scripture Scouts

The McQuivey's gave us something called Scripture Scouts. It's really cool and kinda funny, I think. There's a talking dog, except it's not really just a talking dog, it's someone talking like a dog like, "Hello, hello, I'm in scripture scouts." They just like sing songs and do stuff and they have a tree house. Anyway, I like it and J.B. likes it too. On the back of the case it's really funny. It's a CD you listen to. It's not a really a movie or a computer game. And I like it. Everybody give a big round of applause! (That just means clapping).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scripture Scouts sounds interesting. I think you are sooooo silly. I love you.

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Scripture Scouts too. I like grapes. I think you are silly silly too.
Love, Roxcy

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jonah,
I want to hear the CD about Scripture Scouts. Can you listen to it if you're not a scout? You'll be a Cub Scout when you're 8. Are you 8? How does someone talk like a dog? How does a dog talk? Is the person barking? I wonder. Are you having Thanksgiving? Did your Grandpa and Grandma and everyone come yet? I love you and miss you. Grandma

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home