Jonah's Candy
Here is a list of my favorite Halloween candies:
1. Candy Corn
2. Reese's
3. Twix
4. 3 Musketeers
5. Pretzels
Anyway, pretzels are not much really a candy, but I still like them.
6. Licorice
7. Starburst
Do you know what? While I was opening a package of starburst today I found a blue starburst. You maybe want a blue starburst. But if you find a blue starburst in your trick-or-treating bag you can eat it or if you want you can save it or if your trick-or-treating candy is all gone you can go to the store and find it and if you can't you can buy another candy.
8. White Mystery Nerds
9. Milky Way
10. Suckers with gum in it
11. Gummi Bears
Anyway, I haven't eaten gummi bears in a long time but it's still ok because I still like them and they taste like gummi air.
That's the end of Jonah's list of Halloween candy. I hope you get my blog!

6 Comments:
I really like your list. It makes me want to eat candy. I really like Twix too. I love you.
That's a great list Jonah. I especially like your detailed instructions on the ancient art of blue-starburst finding. You want to know something? On the night of our church's Trunk-or-Treat party, after I had got all of that candy, the only thing I wanted to eat was the Halloween pretzels! So even if they're not really a candy, I like 'em to. I can't wait to see you guys when you come in LESS THAN ONE WEEK!
Hugs and kisses,
Janessa
Jonah--could you please bring me all the rest of your Halloween candy? Because I don't want you to get sick, and I think I would really like your candy.
Ben-
I dont really want you to take my halloween candy, but anyway I think you are just joking. I think I should just eat your halloween candy. If you trick or treated and you have candy I would eat that candy. But if your done, I dont care we still have a medium big bowl.
Love Jonah
Jonah,
Is you candy all gone? What about Roxcy's? What about Collin's? I think trick or treating is fun. When the kids came to our house on Halloween, Grandpa and I gave out lots of candy. I wish you had come to our house, too. I love you.
Jonah: the last candy from halloween for us was 3 Musketeers and tootsie rolls. That means that those are the two most nasty candies. What were the last candies for you?
Post a Comment
<< Home