Sunday, October 23, 2005

Ella Enchanted 2 Part 2

Here's a little more of a book I'm making:

. . . . I give you the gift of silence! Pew!

Emily and Ethen grew up. They liked all different kinds of toys and all different kinds of clothes.

When Emily turned 6 she was crowned princess. It cost $100. It was sparkly. When Ethen turned 6 he was crowned prince. It was green and blue with spots and a headband.

It was hard for Emily and Ethen. Whenever Ella and Char went out, Elin and Serpent came and gave them chores.

One day Emily was riding the bus. She didn't know but Elin and Serpent were driving the bus. She did notice the bus was going very, very fast. Then Emily saw two familiar faces sticking out from the side of the seat. It was Elin and Serpent. Then came Ethen. He sat down beside Emily. Then out came Elin and Serpent. Serpent caught Emily in a bag of flour. Elin caught Ethen in a bag of sugar . . .

To be continued . . . .

Just so you know, Elin and Serpent are the bad guys.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please keep writing Roxcy. I'm so curious to know what will happen. You tell good stories.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, NO!!! Now the story is really scarey! They are both caught in bags! How will they get out? Can they breathe in the bags? Is it dark in there? What will they do? Maybe they have something in their pockets that they can use to cut a hole in the bags. Maybe something will come along and nibble a hole in the bags. I wonder. I wonder what will happen next.

Love, Grandma

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had to choose to be caught in a bag of flour, or a bag of sugar, I think I'd rather be in sugar. If you're going to suffocate, you might as well go out smelling and tasting sweetness.

Roxcy and Jonah, here is a Halloween Hangman website that I think you will really enjoy. The hangman skeleton talks to you every time you get a letter wrong!
http://dedge.com/flash/hangman/
Bye! Auntie Megan

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home