Monday, July 17, 2006

Wave Hill with Janessa




We were at Wave Hill in the Bronx on Saturday. We saw frogs and a huge fish and it was about this long (12"). We made clay birds and there was a brother and sister tree. They were together and they kind of looked alike, except the leaves were different colors. There was a box and it had humans making bird sounds. My cousin Janessa came with us and we had lots of fun. The End - Jonah

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jonah-
Wave hill sounds so fun. I liked the painting you brought home, it was really cool. I think Janessa should change her last name to Stanley and move in with us, dont you?

I love you,

Dad

9:19 AM  
Blogger Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

Can Ralph, Maude and Olive go to Wave Hill with you sometime?

11:01 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

yes, maybe. maybe the grown-ups can come too.

11:05 AM  
Blogger steve u. said...

That is the biggest tree I've ever seen in my entire life!!! Did you guys do the beautiful artwork in the first picture?

8:01 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

WOW! how many frogs did you see.That fish sounds big to.Did the (related) trees have fases?

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home