4th of July at the Beach



We went to the beach. I went boogie boarding. We came to the beach with the Blairs and our friends the Rathers. In the last picture, me, Ralph, and our friends Seth and Samuel are trying to run away from the wave. When I was boogie boarding my Dad took me where it seemed like it was deep, even though I could stand. He made me go in a big wave. I went all the way under the water! We had blue bubble gum flavored soda, but Jonah got lots of sand in mine. The beach we went to was called Long Beach, it was so fun. Also, there was a big hill with a lifeguard chair on it. Before the lifeguard came we ran up the hill and jumped down it. It was fun.
In the second picture, we're all looking for crabs. We found a crab and we got to hold it. It didn't have pinchers. When it walked around on our hands it tickled. We dug a little hole near the ocean and filled it up with water. Then we put a plastic orange boat in it and put the crab in the boat. The crab was sailing around in the pond.

5 Comments:
that beach looks awesome, it looks like you guys are having fun.
Sweet! It sounds like it was a wonderful day. The Rodgers and Urquhart cousins went to a lake today in Texas. The only crab there was Ike.
I am jealous, because I like the beach better than anyone!
Did you get sunburned? Did you eat the crabs?
Who had the best ride on the boogie board?
Glad to see you were enjoying yourselves at the beach.. See ya soon, I hope.
sounds like SO much fun! i'm in california for a week and planning on going to the beach every day!
The pictures are great, you guys look like models for a LandsEnd magazine! Crabs are fun to play with when they have no pinchers. I can't wait to see you Stanleys on Friday!
Post a Comment
<< Home