CANDY CANDY CANDY

Roxcy and I love candy. We went to Dylan's Candy Bar the other day. Roxcy got a big lollipop. I got a tube full of sour powder. And Colin, he just got little pieces of my lollipop. We split a HUGE ice cream sundae. It had caramel and cookies in it. And also we got frozen hot chocolate. There was lots of candy when you come in, but also there was tons more downstairs. You could see through the stairs and there was gummy candy in it. And there was a thing that said, "May each step you take be sweet." And there was Superman on the front window. It was in New York City. The End

5 Comments:
Does your Uncle Dylan own that candy store? If he does, then do you get to go there and eat all the candy you want? I love you all. You are all SWEET to me. xoxo
\ / | | |\ /|
\ / | | | \ / |
\ / | | | \ / |
\ / | | | \ / |
| \ / | \/ |
| \___/ | |
|
it was supposed to be a big YUM in slashes, but the computer took out all the spaces
\-------/-|-----|-|\--------/|
-\-----/--|-----|-|-\------/-|
--\---/---|-----|-|--\----/--|
---\-/----|-----|-|---\--/---|
----|-----\-----/-|----\/----|
----|------\___/--|----------|
----|
That place is the best place on earth! I liked the stairs the best. And the old-school candy you can't really get anywhere else
Post a Comment
<< Home