View my complete profile
posted by Erin @ 11:09 AM
I love when you play that song! I remember learning it when I was a girl (but older than you). You are such a great pianist.
That was beautiful Roxcy. I loved listening to your song. You should put some more songs on so that I can hear more.Aunt Megan
Roxcy is so awesome! I wish I could play the piano. I want to buy one and take lessons.
Rox-I love when I get to hear you play the piano, now I can hear it at work too.Love you.Dad
I will post more piano songs later. The book that this song was from is really fun, but my mom doesn't like me playing in it because every note has a finger number. But it is okay if a post more songs from it.
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
I love when you play that song! I remember learning it when I was a girl (but older than you). You are such a great pianist.
That was beautiful Roxcy. I loved listening to your song. You should put some more songs on so that I can hear more.
Aunt Megan
Roxcy is so awesome! I wish I could play the piano. I want to buy one and take lessons.
Rox-
I love when I get to hear you play the piano, now I can hear it at work too.
Love you.
Dad
I will post more piano songs later. The book that this song was from is really fun, but my mom doesn't like me playing in it because every note has a finger number. But it is okay if a post more songs from it.
Post a Comment
<< Home