Friday, July 14, 2006

My First Real Sleepover


On Wednesday, I went to my friend Emily's house for a sleepover. We had rootbeer floats, M&Ms, cookies (which I brought), and also we had pizza. We watched Mermaidia, it was funny. The next day for breakfast we had cereal and bagels. Then we went to the zoo. We went on the Bug Carousel and went to the Butterfly Garden, then we went to the mouse house. There was one mouse that was called a kangaroo mouse. When we saw it it was jumping up on the wall so high! Then we went to see the giraffes. There was also an ostrich with the giraffes. Then we were on our way to the Skyfari Station and right by it there was peacock. I could tell it was a boy because it had pretty colors, but it didn't have it's tail feathers up. Then we went on the Skyfari to the other station. It was SO fun. Then we stayed in the Skyfari car and went back! Then I got dropped off at my house. And that's all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roxcy-
Your sleepover sounded so fun. I cant wait to ride bikes with you and jonah this weekend.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Salem said...

That sounds like the best sleepover ever!

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought a sleepover just meant you went to their house and went to sleep, but you got to do a whole bunch of things: eat treats and watch movies at night, and then go to the zoo and things the next day. You're lucky!!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Liz Stanley said...

Roxcy,
When I was your age I would try to have sleepovers all the time. Things would start out pretty good: making forts and watching movies and eating sweets. But then when it was time to go to bed I would ALWAYS get homesick and my mom would have to come get me. One time she had to drive almost an hour each way in the middle of the night to come get me. I don't remember why I would always get homesick, maybe I just got stomach aches from eating too many sweets.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home