Some of those questions were pretty hard--thanks for including a few I knew. It was so fun to visit with you!!! Hope the poison ivy has gone away. Grandma Kelly
ooops! When I was helping Roxcy with the quiz I put in a wrong answer. Her favorite Harry Potter is Sorcerer's Stone not Half-Blood Prince. So I guess that means that some of you probably did better than you think, and Ruth didn't really get them all right.
Roxcy, I know you only live about 2 minutes away, but apparently we don't spend enough time hanging out. I only scored 40 on your quiz! But I sure had fun taking it.
15 Comments:
I did pretty well, but since I helped you create the quiz I have an unfair advantage.
Oh I'm so embarrassed. I only got 5 out of 10. But in my defense, the younger bro's name question wasnt really fair.
i totally beat your dad!
I must love you the most Roxcy because I did the awesomest :)
Roxcy,
I thought the quiz was hard, because I didn't know what to study!
It was fun and I miss you and your family. I hope you are better from the poison ivy.
Love,
Grandpa Mac
Some of those questions were pretty hard--thanks for including a few I knew. It was so fun to visit with you!!! Hope the poison ivy has gone away.
Grandma Kelly
That was fun Roxcy! I didn't feel I knew you well enough to get a 90% (I guessed mostly), but now I do :~)
I loved that quiz. I guess I know you the best so that means you have to come visit!!
I rock on Roxcy's quiz! I must be like one of your favorite aunts. That was fun! You are super fun and cool.
ooops! When I was helping Roxcy with the quiz I put in a wrong answer. Her favorite Harry Potter is Sorcerer's Stone not Half-Blood Prince. So I guess that means that some of you probably did better than you think, and Ruth didn't really get them all right.
that was so so so fun!!!
Roxcy, I know you only live about 2 minutes away, but apparently we don't spend enough time hanging out. I only scored 40 on your quiz! But I sure had fun taking it.
Mom, my favorite harry potter book is
the goblet of fire not the sorcerer's stone.
-Roxcy
Just so ya know 100% gettas we 90% were right on the h.p. question the true and real for absolout positive sure correct answer was goblet of fire.
note to blogger:be aware
Like, Oh my gosh! Like I got 100 because I put the write answer for the first question!!!!!
Like Oh My Gosh
Like isn't that like so cool!!????
Post a Comment
<< Home