Ella Enchanted 2 Part 4
There is lots of parts to this story!
Meanwhile... Eelin?! Eelin?! Where are you? Hmmm. I guess he went shopping to get a new dress. Speaking of dresses, I need to get a new dress. A really beautiful one. So Serpent went to the mall. As he walked he sang Zipidee do dah. Zipidee do dah, zipidee ay. My oh my what a wonderful day. Plenty of sunshine heading my way. Zipidee do dah Zipidee ay.
Time for bed! Ella exclaimed. I'm not tired and i'm in the middle of this video game! Ethen yelled back. I don't want to go to bed for 1 reason. Emily said. I hate my bed! It has a canopy that always gets in my face, The matress is too hard, and it says Princess on it instead of Emily. I want a bed like Ethen!
The next day Emily had a bed like Ethen's bed, but she wanted to keep her old bed in a empty room. It will come in handy. Emily explained.
When the pink bus came, Emily ran out crying. Whats the matter sweetie? Asked Ella. At Gym everyone told the teacher to not let me play baseball with everyone else! Emily yelled. But did the teacher agree? Asked Ella. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:
Roxcy, I think your writing is getting a lot better. This is very good. I cant wait to read more.
Dad
Good story, Roxcy. I especially like it when you quote people and tell what they are saying.
Love, Grandma
Impressive, Rox!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home