Star Wars By Jonah

One day when we were at Target when Roxcy was at swimming lessons me and my Dad went to the video game aisle and he said he might buy Lego Star Wars I, the video game and he did buy it. And it was really fun. May 4th was my birthday and my Dad said he might buy me a video game. And he bought a video game. It's Lego Star Wars II.

General Grievious was a lot of money, but I still bought him. One of my favorite guys is Bobo Fett and I also like Jengo Fett. Another guy I like is Yoda.

2 Comments:
I love playing Lego Star Wars with Jonah. He's really good at it and he knows a lot about Star Wars.
that looks really cool Jonah-
and I can't wait until we come to visit you guys this summah!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home